As business picks up, we are finding that our lobby is starting to get crowded at certain parts of the day. We want to be able to offer enough appointments to provide care for all the pets who need them, but are having some trouble balancing that with the need for limiting the number of people in our lobby at one time.
While we love getting to know you face-to-face, we are going to ask for your help while we navigate the joy of growth in the midst of a pandemic. Here are some ways you can lighten our lobby load:
- Ask for curbside service whenever possible
- Call ahead for refills so we can have them ready and you don’t have to wait- please give us 24-48 hours if possible.
- Call when you arrive for your appointment or patient pick-up to make sure there is enough space in the lobby to safely distance.
- Don’t sit next to another party- if there isn’t a bench available, please wait outside!
- Be sure to wear your mask correctly- It should cover your nose and mouth, and remain in place at all times.
The lighter you help keep our lobby load, the more chance we have of making it through the pandemic without having to move to full curbside, or even having to close due to a COVID outbreak. We want to make sure we are keeping everyone as safe as possible while still providing you with the care your pets need. We really appreciate your help and support as we grow.